FUNERAL AND EMBALMING TIMES
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum is free to use by all members. You can post to all of the boards and even add your company and services to the Suppliers and Services Board.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Lifegem memorial diamonds

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lifegem memorial diamonds  (Read 7391 times)
Anubis
Administrator

« on: »

LifeGem...

The LifeGem ® is a certified, high-quality diamond created from the carbon of your loved one as a memorial to their unique life.

To desire a LifeGem diamond can mean only one thing.  You have experienced a relationship without equal.  You have had someone truly special in your life and mere words simply will not do.

Funeral directors who are seeking to improve profits and income while at the same time providing an opportunity for clients to have a lasting and personal memorial of their loved one can now offer this unique service without the need to purchase stock or marketing literature. Lifegem offer a personal and professional service supported by a guaranteed patented process. The actual purchasing and supply part of the procedure is included in the service and Funeral professionals, either independent or part of a larger organisation, can increase margins as an authorised distributor of Lifegem products.

Please visit our website for details quoting reference FE001.
www.lifegem.com

Lifegem is widely publicised in the national press and on TV.

* Lifegem header.jpg (3.63 KB, 800x94 - viewed 280 times.)
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

IFWG

« Reply #1 on: »

I have looked into these and they seem a great idea but the price is hefty for many of my customers. I notice they produce a glass paperweight type thing containing ashes for a more affordable price. Problem is the size of these glass ornaments is not mentioned in any of the literature, anyonw know the size of these?
sophiawilliam83

« Reply #2 on: »

I have looked into these and they seem a great idea but the price is hefty for many of my customers. I notice they produce a glass paperweight type thing containing ashes for a more affordable price. Problem is the size of these glass ornaments is not mentioned in any of the literature, anyonw know the size of these?

I also visit the site and I agree with you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum