FUNERAL AND EMBALMING TIMES
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum is free to use by all members. You can post to all of the boards and even add your company and services to the Suppliers and Services Board.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Protection against infections such as MRSA, C.Diff, TB, HIV, Hepatitis etc.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Protection against infections such as MRSA, C.Diff, TB, HIV, Hepatitis etc.  (Read 966 times)
Anubis
Administrator

« on: »

Anubis Consulting are the leaders in infection control training/awareness and provision of approved and accredited infection control products for funeral and embalming professionals. Our products are approved and accredited by the NHS and UK Health Protection Agency. Our training and detailed documentation programme have been developed alongside one of the UK's leading funeral providers and we are grateful to the BIE for their helpful contribution.

For further details of our products please visit the products link on our web site at http://anubisconsulting.co.uk

You can also request further information by email.

Email: info@anubisconsulting.co.uk
« Last Edit: by Anubis » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

HGB

« Reply #1 on: »

Hello,

I just registered here, and would like to comment upon a few subjects.
First - yes, the Noroviruses are hitting harder now, and we get to sanitize the corpses infected with the virus
in the mourgue. Of course, we can assume that Virkon or formalin will do just that, but I understand you have a
list of products that can be used when things are really messy. We need something to use when embalming
- i.e. for the contaminated cadaver as well as the staff; a fluid we can pour over the mouth, face and contaminated areas of corpse plus instruments & tables, and a reliable product for cleaning our hands. You might add that a good mask would be of interest. So - my staff & I will be thankful for any help!
   You seem to be interested in formalin-free embalming, and I'd like to know if you have heard about any new
fluids that sounds promising.

Kindest regards,

HGB
Senior autopsy technician & embalmer
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum